Thursday, March 24, 2016

Seafood Anyone?


Oysters and Stone Crabs
16x40 each, acrylic on canvas

Taking a little departure from my landscapes in oils, I recently turned to some (oversized) still life painting in acrylics. These were done for the walls of the Seagrape Seafood Market, located next-door to my studio & gallery in Palmetto. Of course to really "know" my subject matter, it helped to sample it first (and again when I was done painting it!) If you're in the area and looking for some excellent fresh, local seafood, be sure and stop by!



1 comment:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    Best Seafood

    ReplyDelete