Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Cherry Residence


The Cherry Residence
8"x10" oil on panel

Christmas came a little early to the owners of this house, located in St. Pete Beach, today!  
While I don't typically paint portraits of people, I am happy to paint "house portraits!" The couple's daughter commissioned this painting as a gift for them, recognizing that one day in the future, should they sell it, it would be lovely to have a painting to remember it by. If you have a house, a special view or favorite place that you'd like to have turned into a painting, either for yourself or as a one-of-a-kind gift, feel free to email me at cmurals@verizon.net. Though I prefer to work form life when possible, I can work from photos if you are not local, and can give you an idea of prices according to the size you'd like.
Christmas is right around the corner...!



No comments:

Post a Comment